We are a movement of Israeli and American grassroots activists and leaders creating change for a better America, a more secure Israel, and a stronger U.S. - Israel alliance. We are Israelis living in America. We identify as Israeli, Israeli-American, or simply American while never forgetting our Israeli heritage. We respect our American friends who care deeply for our homeland and the unbreakable bond between the United States and Israel. We are American allies of the Israeli community in the United States. We are a diverse coalition of many ethnicities, religions, and races. We respect our Israeli friends living in America, honor their unique experience as an immigrant community living in the United States, and believe in their unequivocal right to connect with their heritage freely and without prejudice. Together, with this platform, we Israelis and Americans, dedicate ourselves to create a lasting impact and affirm the principles that unite us in a common purpose, for:
A Better America
In order to protect liberty and strengthen our interests abroad, we must be safe and prosperous at home by engaging on the issues that impact our families, schools, and communities.
- Protecting Civil Rights and Combating Discrimination: We consider the movement to boycott Israel and Israelis, known as BDS, to be discriminatory and an effort to erode the civil rights of Jews, Israelis, or anyone who chooses to freely associate with Israel. We recognize that antisemitism is on the rise in America and support a comprehensive agenda to combat it through increased funding for security, improved tools for law enforcement, and educating against hate.
- Creating Secure, Inclusive, and Tolerant Schools and Universities: Following repeated incidents of school and university administration and faculty applying a double-standard of treatment, and ignoring the pervasive national origin discrimination on campuses which marginalize and disenfranchise Israeli and Jewish students, we demand that students of Israeli and Jewish heritage are afforded equal protection under the law on our American campuses. We believe that ethnic studies curriculums, which are being adopted on campuses across the country, should be fair, equitable, and inclusive rather than a mechanism for the further diminishment of Israeli and Jewish students. And, we support mandatory Holocaust and genocide education in all fifty states.
- Empowering Our Entire Community: We support fair treatment, equal rights, and civic empowerment for all regardless of sex, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- Respecting and Protecting Culture and Heritage: We believe that Israelis, like any immigrant community, deserve the right to connect with their culture and celebrate their heritage free from bias and bigotry. We support the addition of modern Hebrew as a second language in public schools to help future generations understand and connect with their Israeli identity.
- Creating New Americans, Getting Out the Vote, and Promoting Civic Duty: We support those who seek citizenship to become the newest Americans among us. We encourage our community to register and vote in every election. We believe that public service is a sacred duty and we encourage and guide members of our community to seek public office by appointment or election.
A More Secure Israel
In order to preserve international peace and security for Israel, the Middle East, and the world, we must confront threats with unwavering strength, comprehensive diplomacy, and uncompromised American values.
- Respect for Israel’s Democratically Elected Government: We fully respect and support unequivocally, the Israeli people, the democratically elected government of the State of Israel regardless of its political ideology, and its official representatives, both in Israel and those serving abroad.
- Fostering Regional Cooperation in the Middle East: We support efforts to foster regional cooperation among nations of the Middle East with a particular emphasis on security, energy, economic issues, potentially leading to the eventual creation of a Middle East Strategic Alliance in order to counter Iran’s regional ambitions.
- Support Sanctions Against Iran: We believe that the illicit nuclear activities of the Islamic Republic of Iran, combined with its development of unconventional weapons and ballistic missiles and its support for international terrorism, represent a threat to the security of the United States, Israel, and other allies around the world. Economic sanctions imposed to prevent Iran from developing nuclear weapons, expand its use of unconventional weapons, and increase its support for international terrorism are necessary to protect the essential security interests of the United States. Iran is also expanding its influence in the region by taking a more active role in destabilizing the security and sovereignty of its neighbors, including and especially in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, and Gulf States.
- Defunding and Defeating International Terrorism: We support efforts to prevent Hizballah, Hamas, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, or any affiliates from accessing international support networks, including material and financial support from the Islamic Republic of Iran, and from attempting to use goods, including medicine and dual-use items, to smuggle weapons and other materials to further acts of terrorism.
- Terminate Aid Incentivizing Terrorism: We support the termination of financial assistance to the Palestinian Authority for paying salaries to terrorists, as well as to the families of deceased terrorists, as an incentive to commit acts of terror against Israelis and Americans.
- Combating Global Antisemitism: We support efforts by the administration and Congress to combat global antisemitism through education, outreach, and improved security, particularly in Europe, which is facing a growing number of extremist political movements. We must also vigorously confront the growing trend of antisemitism masked as anti-Zionism which threatens Jewish communities and delegitimizes the existence of Israel. And, we must condemn Eastern European governments that seek to pass laws which lead to Holocaust denial and distortion or take actions to implicitly deny aspects of the Holocaust or minimize its truth. We support the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition of antisemitism and encourage its adoption by governments, public agencies, and educational institutions.
A Stronger U.S. - Israel Alliance
In order to strengthen the unbreakable alliance between the United States and Israel, we must preserve and enhance our existing binational defense, security, and scientific cooperation while creating new and innovative opportunities for engagement with our state and local governments.
Unequivocal Support for Israel: We will protect and preserve America’s commitment to Israel’s security and ensure that Israel maintains a qualitative military edge over any adversary. We support Israel’s sovereign right to defend itself against any attack upon its people and against alternative forms of warfare being waged upon it legally, economically, culturally, and otherwise.
Combating the International BDS Movement: We recognize that the international Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions Movement (BDS) is antisemitic and seeks the destruction of Israel. We support effective legislation to prevent actions intended to delegitimize Israel by eliminating academic or commercial relations with Israel, or persons or entities doing business in Israel or in Israeli-controlled territories, in a discriminatory manner. We also recognize that the boycott Israel movement works to disenfranchise and foster discrimination against the Israeli-American community in the United States, we work to combat this campaign of bias and bigotry by educating public officials and community leaders, and enhanced anti-discrimination laws.
Expanding Binational Cooperation: We support the broadening and strengthening of the U.S. – Israel relationship in key sectors, including, scientific, economic, and technology cooperation particularly in sustainable development, energy, water, agriculture, medicine, neurotechnology, and cybersecurity.
New Partnerships with Cities and States: We support the creation of new opportunities for partnerships between states and cities for intergovernmental cooperation, economic development, and academic cooperation.
What We Do
Join Us and Make an Impact
Join a growing community of empowered activists who are making a real difference in the advancement of the U.S. – Israel relationship. With our support and resources, you’ll be equipped to become an effective leader and make a positive impact on the issues that matter most to you.